i have an opinion on pretty much anything

Thursday 23 January 2014

Hello

To the very few people that will read this,  Hello

My name is Georgia and i created this blog for the same reason most people do, to express my useless thoughts across the web and hope someone listens. 
I live near London and desperately want to travel the world and escape England. I am still in education and study Psychology, IT and 3D Art; i have a pretty clear goal in life jobwise, however im not sure the order i want to do things in, for instance i am planning to go to university but i dont know where to go, and i want to take a gap year to have a break but i also want to get studying out of the way before i relax. They are currently my biggest life problems and to be completely honest im very grateful they're the only problems i have. 
Im a massive believer in fate to the extreme that if i drop my phone i shrug it off and think that 'it was meant to happen' (that was a slight exaggeration but you get what i mean). 

I plan to do reviews of products, comments on events and just blog about my life really, so i hope that you find my journey just as pointless as i do

georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment