i have an opinion on pretty much anything

Friday 24 January 2014

Mr Thomas Sabo

My latest jewellery addiction has to be Thomas Sabo. Im not a massive jewellery fan, i dont experiment much unless im going out, so my day to day items are pretty simple and i wear them to death. Because i dont buy jewellery much it means that when i do decide to branch out and add some to my little collection, i tend to speand a bit more to make up for it. Im not a fan of braceletts, and hate wearing things on my wrists because i end up fiddling with them and it distracts me from completing tasks, however i have found an exception.


I am in love with Thomas Sabo's charm braceletts; they are so pretty and i love the fact that you can chop and change the charms on them so easily as theyre only attached with a clip. I think this is a really clever idea for people like me because i get bored of things so easily. I have a Links of London charm bracellet but i very rarely wear it as i get bored with the charms, so the removable charms on the Thomas Sabo bracelett is a really strong reason for me loving them.

Another excellent thing about the brand is that the charm braceletts are pretty cheap. A sterling silver bracelett is £19.95, which i think is so good. They had a deal on at the time and this included a bracelett and one charm for £55, (and i must admit, the charms are quite expensive) so i couldnt say no.


I also have an anklet from the shop which is my most favourite thing ever. I bought it about a year ago now and never take it off, I barely even realise im wearing it half the time. Its so cute and looks really nice no matter what shoes/outfit youre wearing. I think it cost me around £20 and i dont wear any charms on it because i think it looks nicer without.




I appologise for the awful photos, i used this as an opportunity to play around with my camera but i dont know of any good editing programmes that i can use properly and are actually affordable. If anyone has any recomendations please let me know.

georgia x



No comments:

Post a Comment