i have an opinion on pretty much anything

Monday 10 February 2014

updates

Helllooooo
So quite a few things have been happening recently, and i thought i could share them with the very few (if any) people that read this.
Can i also take a minute to ask, if anyone is reading this, please please pleeeeease just leave a little comment below just saying hi or something because i am begining to feel like noone likes my little blogs and i love writing but i dont think anyone is interested haha. 

The first super cool awesome news is that I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR. I dont think anyone will appreciate how excited i am but let me tell you, i am very excited. Its a little black KA and i love it to pieces,   i think i am especially proud because i bought it myself so i like to talk about it. It isnt at my house at the minute because my parents are divorced and my dad lives in like a really big house (its not that big) with a big car park (we call it a car park but its just a massive area at the bottom of the garden where he parks his cars) that is really out of the way, so i decided it would be best to leave it there where it is safe untill i have a few lessons and can actually drive it. 
My first lesson is on my birthday which is on the 5th of March so i have less than a month to wait and i literally cannot wait i just want to cry. I think im really lucky with lessons because one of my childhood bestfriends mum is a driving instructor, and i practically grew up with her so i know her really well and we get  along like a house on fire so lessons will be so much more fun with her.
I will 100% upload tons of pictures of my car when i visit my dad, but i dont acually have any decent ones as of yet :( 

Secondly, i bought my Reading ticket last week! I am so excited to go there are so many amazing people there this year and it is my first ever time going so it will be brilliant. There is a massive group of me and my friends going, i think there is about 20 overall so the whole weekend will be such a laugh i cant wait. If you have been please let me know and give me some survival tips!

Next week i am going away with my dads side of the family for a little holiday which im really looking forward to. Its only to a Haven site as my dad now has five children, two of which are 1year old twins, so he cant really afford to take us far and the twins probably wouldnt like traveling anyway. I rarely get to see my dad/stepmum/siblings though so i am really excited to spend a week with all of them having some well needed quality time together. 

Sorry this was a very improvised post but i want to get into the habit of updating regularly and i also really want people to read it :)

georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment